Traditional Golf Mat, Double Hitting, 6′ x 4′
Price on application
Quite simply, nothing compares to the quality and performance of the Fiberbuilt Studio Golf Mats.
The Traditoinal Golf Mat, Double Hitting 6 x 4 is designed for use at commercial driving range.
This mat has a one piece, non slip rubber base. This item is a custom order, minimum order quantities apply. Please contact us for a quotation.
Please call to enquire or order this product
Optimize the real fairway feel of Fiberbuilt’s grass to perfect your game with the Fiberbuilt 6’ x 4’ Traditional Mat. Our 6’ x 4’ Traditional Mat is designed with ultra-durability and performance to create the ultimate practice experience. This studio mat system allows for quick assembly, provides the ultimate in utility, and delivers the performance that makes Fiberbuilt Grass the best in the industry.
- Fiberbuilt Grass comes with our 300,000 shot guarantee
- Each hitting section includes 4 tee holes
- On-Course Green color
- Rubber Moulded, one piece rubber base
- For optimum performance, you should install your golf mat on a firm and level surface like concrete, packed gravel, asphalt or a solid deck. It should not be installed on bare ground or grass.
- The finished dimensions of this mat are 1830mm x 1240mm x 50mm
Designed with injury prevention in mind. The Fiberbuilt Grass Series of heavy-duty golf hitting mats and tee lines are engineered to avoid the “turf shock” of traditional mats, keeping joints protected even with frequent practice. This unique design also maximizes durability for an incredibly long-lasting practice surface.
AVOIDS “TURF SHOCK”
The low-friction Fiberbuilt Grass fibers in our golf mats are built to ensure the club can hit down and through without hitting the hard surface underneath. Users avoid the “turf shock” often experienced with conventional turf mats.
NON-SLIP ONE PIECE RUBBER BASE