Studio Golf Mat, Double Hitting, 10′ x 4′
$2,750.00 ex GST
Quite simply, nothing compares to the quality and performance of the Fiberbuilt Studio Golf Mats.
Perfect for Golf Studios, Golf Simulators, Teaching Facilities and for Practice at Home.
Keep your game under par, and your practice area oversized with the Fiberbuilt 10’x4’ Double-Hitting Studio Mat. Our 10’ x 4’ Double-Hitting Studio Mat, accommodating both right- and left-handed players, is designed to meet your exacting specifications, yielding realistic ball flight numbers. The authentic Fiberbuilt Grass hitting section is ultra-durable and proven to perform exactly like real fairway grass. Hit down and through, and avoid turf shock to prevent injuries. Even better, it comes with our 300,000 shot guarantee.
- Designed to accommodate both left- and right-handed players
- Fiberbuilt Grass comes with our 300,000 shot guarantee
- Each hitting section includes 4 tee holes
- On-Course Green color
- Tool-free assembly
- Ideal configuration for optical launch monitors like Foresight, SkyTrak, and Ernest Sports
- Includes: 2 Fiberbuilt Grass (nylon) sections, 1 Performance Turf Mat, 2 Performance Spacer panels, and our exclusive tool-free modular rubber foundation with easy-lock fasteners
- For optimum performance, you should install your golf mat on a firm and level surface like concrete, packed gravel, asphalt or a solid deck. It should not be installed on bare ground or grass.
- The finished dimensions of this mat are 121″x49″x2″
Designed with injury prevention in mind. The Fiberbuilt Grass Series of heavy-duty golf hitting mats and tee lines are engineered to avoid the “turf shock” of traditional mats, keeping joints protected even with frequent practice. This unique design also maximizes durability for an incredibly long-lasting practice surface.
AVOIDS “TURF SHOCK”
The low-friction Fiberbuilt Grass fibers in our golf mats are built to ensure the club can hit down and through without hitting the hard surface underneath. Users avoid the “turf shock” often experienced with conventional turf mats.
NON-SLIP AND EASY-TO-ASSEMBLE RUBBER BASE
Assembly of Fiberbuilt Grass Series heavy-duty golf hitting mats and tee lines is simple, quick, and totally tool free. While we’ve removed weight with our ribbed design, the base is incredibly stable and non-slip.