signet spot marking spray paint
$71.40 per box | $5.95 per can
With an extensive range of colours available Signet Spot Marking Spray Paint had a unique trigger cap designed to facilitate easy and safe inverted marking. Sold in boxes of 12 cans.
Signet’s Own Line Marking Paint is lead free and complies with Australian line marking standards. When using Signet’s Own Line Marking Paint, you can be assured that you will be producing a bright, long lasting line that will dry fast and offer superior performance on interior and exterior surfaces. Signet ensures that the highest quality standards are always being met.
Signet’s Own Spot marking spray paint can be used on surfaces including bitumen, dirt, concrete, timber and grass.
Spot marking spray cans are ideal for creating identification marks on building sites, golf courses, sporting areas, road works, and earthworks, or to simply highlight areas of importance or hazards.
• Ideal for marking out roadworks, building sites, golf courses and sporting areas.
• Use on bitumen, dirt, concrete, grass and timber
• Can produce 80–100 metres of line per aerosol can (depending on line width) or cover 4-6 sqm
• Toluene- and CFC-free
• High UV resistance for long life marks in the harsh Australian climate.
• Lead free and complies to Australian line marking standards
• Unique trigger cap designed to facilitate easy and safe inverted marking
• Designed for use with Signethand paint dispenser & Signet hand paint dispenser with wheels
• Sold in boxes of 12 cans
• 350g can