Puma Pace Low Safety Shoe
$165.00 ex GST
Microfibre upper with highly breathable sandwich mesh.
All the benefits of a running shoe combined with advanced safety features.
The Puma Safety Pace 642567 from the Running range incorporates quality upper materials, with a sole made of shock absorbing EVA, covered with a 300°C heat resistant rubber out-sole. The Puma safety runner also features a torsion control system, anti-perforation mid-sole, composite toe-cap and unique Puma DuoCeLL embedded in the heel to reduce impact forces upon heel strike.
• Microfibre with highly breathable sandwich mesh and reflective trim
• duoCELL shock absorber in the heel, designed to smooth out or dampen shock impulse.
• Composite toe cap which is lighter than a common steel toe cap yet still provides 200 joule impact protection.
• FAP – Anti-penetration mid-sole. Anti-magnetic, does not conduct heat or cold.
• BreathActive functional lining for maximum moisture control and comfort.
• PUMA evercushion PU with Poron inserts, anti-static and anti-fatigue
• EVA with Puma Running 300 degrees heat resistant rubber out-sole, incorporating flex grooves, unique duo cell shock absorber and Torsion control system.
• Sizes AUS/UK 6 – 13