Performance Turf Tee Box 6′ x 4′
$1,211.00 ex GST
Quite simply, nothing compares to the quality and performance of the Fiberbuilt Studio Golf Mats.
Perfect for Golf Studios, Golf Simulators, Teaching Facilities and for Practice at Home.
Insert a real golf tee into the Performance Turf, and enjoy the benefits of the shock absorbing modular rubber base.
A significant upgrade to typical turf hitting mats, Fiberbuilt’s Tee Boxes combine our modular shock-absorbing rubber foundation with our Performance Turf to provide a realistic experience from tee shots (using a real tee) to wedges.
- A cost-effective solution for simulator and golf room set ups
- Fiberbuilt’s Performance Turf allows for realistic ball flight and is soft underfoot
- All-nylon fibers are UV resistant and extremely durable
- Tee up from anywhere on the mat using a standard tee right in the turf
- Modular rubber base provides a solid foundation with unmatched shock absorption and keeps the mat from sliding underfoot
- Available in our natural looking on-course green color turf
- Assembles in just a few easy, tool-free steps
- 1820mm x 1220mm
Fiberbuilt’s premium Performance Turf, constructed on a grippy rubber base—the ultimate in traction and utility—provides the best stability and comfort underfoot. Avoid fatigue and joint pain by choosing the right turf hitting mat or tee line with the most comfortable surface.
TEE-IN-TURF HITTING SURFACE
Their dense pile is ideal for practice from a tight lie, and these golf mats and tee lines take real tees. They stand up perfectly in the Performance Turf to practice any tee shot. Create your own tee box or fairway with a tee-in-turf golf mat.
NON-SLIP AND EASY-TO-ASSEMBLE RUBBER BASE
Assembly of Fiberbuilt Grass Series heavy-duty golf hitting mats and tee lines is simple, quick, and totally tool free. While we’ve removed weight with our ribbed design, the base is incredibly stable and non-slip.