This panel-shaped, geo composite pipe is designed for rapid drainage on greens, fairways and tees, as well as other playing fields.
- Megaflo ® panel drain provides the dimensional stability and field-proven structural strength for quick, effective subsurface drainage.
- Megaflo ® consists of a perforated HDPE core wrapped with bidim® non-woven geotextile to prevent soil ingress into the drainage system.
- Regardless of the sub grade soil type, all golf courses can benefit from improved drainage using Megaflo®.
- With twice the soil contact area compared to that of 100mm round pipe, Megaflo® will drain a given quantity of water in about 60% of the time.
- The high vertical crush strength means Megaflo® can be installed closer to the surface reducing the cost of excavation.
- Megaflo ® is manufactured from recycled HDPE, minimising the carbon footprint of the project.
- The increased height and rapid response times associated with Megaflo® ensures the system out performs traditional drainage options.
- The flat pipe construction prevents intrusion of the cover geotextile allowing flow rates to be maintained despite soil confinement pressure.
- Two sizes available: 170mm x 50m OR 300mm x 50m.