dy-mark landscape chalk
$75.00 – $130.00 ex GST
Ideal for temporary marking on concrete, pavement, gravel, grass and other areas. Sold in boxes of 12 cans.
Dy-Mark Landscape Chalk is ideal for temporary marking on concrete, pavement, gravel, grass and other areas. The fast dry formula will last up to 30 days and is ideal for surveying, golf courses, excavation sites and construction sites.
Dy-Mark Landscape Chalk has the highest industry standard percentage of pigment loading instead of relying on cheaper fillers to provide opacity. This means truer colours providing vibrant and highly visible marks with the least likelihood to fade from its original tone.
• 350g can
• Not suitable for porous surfaces
• Fast-dry formula (10 minute dry time)
• Last up to 30 days
• Ideal for surveying sites, golf courses, excavation & construction sites
• Minimum temperature for use is 5 degrees
• Can be removed with a stiff brush and water or high pressure hose
• Designed for use with Dy-Mark Long Arm Handle & Spot Marking Handle
• Can produce 80–100 metres of line per aerosol can (depending on line width) or cover 4-6 sqm