$170.00 ex GST
Accurately measure your sprinkler performance to help maximise water savings.
Sold in packs of 12.
Stop over-watering and save! Poorly performing sprinklers often go unnoticed as watering times are gradually increased to compensate. Catch them in the act – accurately measure sprinkler application rate with an Underhill Catch Can Ultra system. This is an on-site auditing method to help determine if sprinklers are under performing and wasting water.
• Easily used for both fixed spray, rotors and golf heads
• Large throat design and straight sides improve accuracy for close-in water collection
• Tinted cup provides improving reading in full-sun and low-light applications
• Built for the Professional
• Easy to Read – Large Fonts
• Easy to Transport – 2-Piece, lightweight design
• Built to Last – made from flexible, and durable engineered plastic
• 6” wide throat area provides improved catchment particularly for close-in watering
• Reverse knife edge prevents water beading along the leading edge
• Made from engineered polypropylene plastic, flexible, yet rugged for constant use
• Three-legged stand provides stabilize platform and less potential for titled cup. Use two of the three legs for stability on slopes