4 drum bund
$595.00 ex GST
Store drums directly or palletised on the bund. 242L sump.
Features heavy-duty, durable, chemically-resistant polypropylene grate.The 60mm honeycomb profile provides superior load-bearing capabilities. Made right here in Australia and are built for our tough Australian conditions.
Using 100%-polyethylene bunds, combined with polypropylene grates, the Spill Crew range of bunding provides superior corrosion resistance to a wide range of chemicals, oils and fuels.
Why use a drum bund?
The bund captures the escaping liquid, so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface. The environment is protected from contamination of soil and from spilt liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems and traveling further into the environment to contaminate areas further afield.
• 242L Integral spill containment sump.
• Store 4 x 205L drums.
• Forklift pockets for easy relocation.
• Drain plugs in sump permit spilt liquids to be decanted
• Tough construction – stands up to the harshest environments.
• Removable grated top to facilitate easy cleaning & allow spilt liquid to drain into the collection sump.
• Polyethylene construction provides excellent corrosion resistance to oils, fuels & a range of chemicals.
• Manufactured & tested in Australia.
• Proudly Australian made.
• Dimensions: 123 x 123 x 28cm