3M welding helmet 10
$199.00 ex GST
As easy as 3, 2, 1 with the longest warranty in its class.
Out of stockCompare
3. The THREE most commonly used dark shades for
welding with a super light shade of 3. Why pay for
shades you’ll never use?
2. Only TWO sensitivity settings. Spend more time
welding and less time setting up your helmet.
1. A quality, comfortable and robust welding helmet
from the number ONE brand in welding PPE.
• Has permanent protection (Shade 12 equivalent) against harmful UV- and IR- radiation, regardless of whether the filter is in the light or dark state or whether the auto-darkening function is operational.
• Easy to operate and maintain.
• Three different Shade Number settings in the dark state, 10-12.
• Two user selectable levels of detector sensitivity to ensure a reliable arc detection.
• Excellent visibility in light state, shade 3, for easy
welding preparation and after treatment.
• Can be used together with 3M Maintenance
• Free Respirators for welding.