3M solus 1000 safety glasses
$22.00 ex GST
The only safety glass with anti-fog technology that really works!
Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating lasts longer than traditional anti-fog coatings, helping to increase eyewear performance in wet and steamy environments.
The Science Behind 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Technology When microscopic water droplets land on lenses without any type of coating, they bead up and form condensation and fog, obscuring your vision. With 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Technology, the anti-fog coating produces a reduced-contact angle, flattening the water beads into a thin, transparent film of water that allows light to pass through. The 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating resists fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings, even after washing multiple times. The anti-fogging properties are based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings.
• Workers may enjoy reliable, clearer sight longer, because the coating, with its active ingredient, is bonded to the lens
• The proprietary coating retains its effectiveness for at least 25 washings, allowing your to wear your eyewear longer
• The coating withstands disinfection with diluted bleach soaking or alcohol wipes without losing its anti-fog performance
• Workers can feel confident wearing Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog coated eyewear because it meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1 and CSA Z94.3
• Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating is designed for working in challenging situations such as:
– Hot & humid conditions
– Indoor & outdoor work
– Physically demanding tasks
– Climate-controlled areas
• Colour accented soft temple components for a stylish and modern look.
• Lightweight frame, soft nose bridge cushioning plus inner padding on temples deliver all-day stability and comfort.