3M cupped particulate respirator GP1
$140.00 ex GST
With Nuisance Level Organic Vapour Relief. 10 per box.
It is important to wear respiratory protection when handling agricultural chemicals like pesticide and herbicide. 3M’s 9913V, a disposable specialty respirator has type ‘G’ class rating that can be worn when handling agricultural chemicals with low vapour pressure (below 1.3 Pa @ 25oC). The 9913V respirator is compatible with other 3M personal safety products, e.g. eyewear and earplugs.
*Nuisance levels are those levels below the Workplace Exposure Standard
Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
• Galvanised steel nose clip allows use in flammable atmosphere
• Activated carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels* of organic vapour and odour
• 3M™ Cool Flow™ exhalation valve helps to breathe easier during prolonged wear
• Robust shell and cup design that is resistant to collapse for durability
• Made from 3M™ Advanced Electret Filter Material for effective filtration with low breathing resistance
• Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
• GP1 rated filtration efficiency
• Protects against hazards, such as, dusts, mists and fume
• Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012
• 10 per box