2 drum bund
$395.00 ex GST
Use with most chemicals, acids, oils or fuels. 83L sump
Using 100%-polyethylene bunds, combined with polypropylene grates, the Spill Crew range of bunding provides superior corrosion resistance to a wide range of chemicals, oils and fuels.
Why use a drum bund?
The bund captures the escaping liquid, so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface. The environment is protected from contamination of soil and from spilt liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems and traveling further into the environment to contaminate areas further afield.
• Store 20 & 60L drums, batteries etc to capture leaks, drips & spills.
• Make bunded work areas by joining low profile units together.
• Tough construction – stands up to the harshest environments.
• Removable grated top to facilitate easy cleaning & allow spilt liquid to drain into the collection sump.
• Polyethylene construction provides excellent corrosion resistance to oils, fuels & a range of chemicals.
• Manufactured & tested in Australia.
• Proudly Australian made.
• Dimensions: 122 x 61 x 15cm